Shruthi-1 update

…so i had the trim pot the other way round for the screen, that’s why there was nothing.
wound the trimmer the other way and plugged it all in – happy days!!!
it all works, though i got two trimpots in the wrong places…
…and my desoldering pump is crap so i can’t get them out.
started another post: http://mutable-instruments.net/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=246
//after reading the reply, i’ve decided to leave things as they are, put everything in the case and get to grips with understanding the machine without calibrating it for now.
here’s the filter build and calibration page anyway: http://mutable-instruments.net/shruthi1/build/smr4
and here’s the instructions for now: http://mutable-instruments.net/shruthi1/manual

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: