klee update

managed to get round to soldering some more stuff onto the two klee boards this eve.
well, a new thing arrived through the post the other day, so i thought i should try and make some progress with one thing before starting on another…
so i have got most parts on that need to go on. there’s some variable stuff that will happen, so i’ll need to explore that properly when the time comes (range control stuff that i’m not 100% on).
in the meantime, i will get the following two links read and they should help me with understanding building it a bit more.

http://tellun.com/motm/mods/klee/klee.html
http://synthnl.blogspot.com/search/label/klee (linked to this chap before, looks like he’s finished now though!!!)

Advertisements

One Response to “klee update”

  1. […] the boards, i realise it has been a good year since i made any real progress with building the Klee sequencer… that’s not good. though i suppose in the meantime i made a few other things […]

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: